Bike Fit Systems, LLC Copyright/Legal Notice
Terms and Conditions Of Use
1. The Bike Fit Systems, LLC (DBA BikeFit LLC) Web Site is created and designed for the purpose of communicating general information with users of the Internet by electronic means. Bike Fit Systems, LLC does not guarantee the accuracy, reliability, or confidentiality of any such communications. The Internet should not be used to transmit any sensitive or confidential information to Bike Fit Systems, LLC as such information may be easily intercepted. Given the unreliable nature of Internet communications, information transmitted to the Bike Fit Systems, LLC via electronic means may not be received at all, nor received or reviewed in a timely manner.
2. Trademark and Copyright 2011 by Bike Fit Systems, LLC, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. All materials published on the Site are protected by copyright, and owned or controlled by Bike Fit Systems, LLC, or the party listed as the provider of the content, software or other materials. Commercial use of the materials is prohibited without the written permission of Bike Fit Systems, LLC.
4. Communications made through this Site shall in no way be deemed to constitute legal notice to the Bike Fit Systems, LLC or any of its agencies, officers, employees, agents, or representatives, with respect to any existing or potential claim or cause of action against Bike Fit Systems, LLC or any of its agencies, officers, employees, agents, or representatives, where notice to Bike Fit Systems, LLC is required by any federal, state or local laws, rules, or regulations.
5. This Web site is an official Bike Fit Systems, LLC system, which may be used only for authorized purposes. Unauthorized modification of any information stored on this system may result in criminal prosecution under Federal, State, and local law. Bike Fit Systems, LLC and its agents may monitor and audit the usage of this system, and all persons are hereby notified that use of this system constitutes consent to such monitoring and auditing.
6. Use of the NAME or LOGO of Bike Fit Systems, LLC (BIKEFIT) is restricted by law and may be used only with written permission of Bike Fit Systems, LLC.
7. UNAUTHORIZED COPYING, REPRODUCTION, REPUBLISHING, UPLOADING, DOWNLOADING, POSTING, TRANSMITTING OR DUPLICATING ANY OF THE MATERIAL IS PROHIBITED. You may download or copy any downloadable materials displayed on the Site for home, noncommercial and personal use only, provided that you maintain all copyright, trademark and other notices contained in such material and you agree to abide by all additional copyright notices, information or restrictions contained in any material accessed through the Site.
9. The information provided on this Web site, and links to other related Web sites, are provided as a courtesy to Site visitors only, and are in no manner an endorsement, recommendation or approval of any person, any product or any service contained on any other Web site.
10. Bike Fit Systems, LLC is neither responsible nor liable for any viruses or other contamination of your system nor for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions arising out of your use of the Site or with respect to the material contained on the Site, including without limitation, any material posted on the Site. THIS SITE AND ALL MATERIALS CONTAINED ON IT ARE DISTRIBUTED AND TRANSMITTED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. BIKE FIT SYSTEMS, LLC, IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT MAY ARISE FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE AND/OR THE MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THE SITE WHETHER THE MATERIAL IS PROVIDED BY BIKE FIT SYSTEMS, LLC, OR A THIRD PARTY.
11. Bike Fit Systems, LLC operates this Site from a private facility, and makes no representations that materials in this Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you access this Site from other locations, you do so at your own risk and are solely responsible for compliance with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
12. Look, SPD, Keo, Shimano, Speedplay, Campagnolo, Time, and all other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
13. This Agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington as applied to agreements made and to be performed entirely therein. Any action brought to enforce the Agreement or in connection with this Site shall be brought in either the state or federal courts in King County, Washington.