Shipping: All orders placed Monday – Friday are processed and shipped within 24-48 hours. If the order is placed after 2 PM PST, it will be processed the following business day. Orders placed after 12:00 PM PST Friday will be shipped the following Monday. Tracking numbers will be posted to your account within 24 hours of shipping.
Free Ground Shipping w/ Handling Fee: Orders are charged $3.00 for handling but shipping is free in the United States. Please allow up to 10 days for delivery.
USPS orders must be placed by 12:00 PM Pacific Time Zone (-8 GMT) to ship that same day.
FedEx Ground orders must be placed by 1 PM Pacific Time Zone (-8 GMT) to ship that same day.
FedEx Express orders must be placed by 2 PM (-8 GMT) to ship that same day. Orders received after Noon (USPS), 1 PM (FedEx Ground), and 2 PM (FedEx Express) will ship the next day.
FedEx is a good shipping partner both domestically and internationally because of their ability to track a package. We also ship domestically and internationally USPS Priority Mail although tracking only applies to US shipments. Priority Mail is especially cost-effective if your order is being shipped to a home address (which FedEx charges extra for).
International Shipping: For best delivery times and tracking, please use FedEx. You have the option to choose First Class International Package Service (USPS) which is the most affordable, but once the package arrives in the destination country and is transferred to the destination carrier, we can no longer track the package.
*Note: USPS First Class International Package Service may take 7-21 days or more and USPS does not guarantee delivery dates or times. Many packages are held in destination countries due to customs and duty charges.
**Note: Some countries may charge duties or customs to retrieve BikeFit products once they are shipped to the destination country. BikeFit is not responsible for these charges. All customers should review their own countries’ policies regarding importing tools and products. The customer is responsible for all shipping fees incurred if they refuse to pay customs/duties and BikeFit products are returned. BikeFit will bill customers accordingly in this circumstance.
BikeFit will be closed on the following days:
- January 1 – New Year’s Day (observed): BIKEFIT closed. No service for USPS, UPS or FedEx
- January 21 – Martin Luther King, Jr Birthday: BIKEFIT closed. No service for USPS, UPS or FedEx Ground and Air
- February 18 – Washington’s Birthday BIKEFIT closed. No service for USPS, UPS or FedEx Ground and Air
- May 27 – Memorial Day: BIKEFIT closed. No service for USPS, UPS, FedEx Ground and Air,
- July 4 – Independence Day: BIKEFIT closed. No service for USPS, UPS, FedEx
- September 2 – Labor Day: BIKEFIT closed. No service for USPS, UPS, FedEx
- October 14 – Columbus Day: BIKEFIT open. No service for USPS,
- November 11 – Veteran’s Day: BIKEFIT closed. No service for USPS, UPS or FedEx
- November 28 – Thanksgiving Day: BIKEFIT closed. No service for USPS, UPS, FedEx
- November 29 – Day after Thanksgiving: BIKEFIT closed. Modified service for FedEx air – check FedEx.com for more information. Normal service for FedEx Ground.
- December 24 – Christmas Eve (observed): BIKEFIT closed. Normal delivery service for USPS, UPS, and FedEx
- December 25 – Christmas (observed): BIKEFIT closed. No service for USPS, UPS, FedEx.
- December 26: BIKEFIT closed to be with family.
- January 1, 2020 – New Year’s Day (observed): BIKEFIT closed. No service for UPS, FedEx.
Information deemed accurate at the time of publishing. Check carrier websites for the most up to date scheduling information.