Every body is different. Off-the-rack bike seats fit just a handful of people. For the rest of us, we’ve had to compromise. Riding an off-the-rack saddle is like wearing shoes that are too small or pants that are too tight.
You can adjust the shape of BiSaddle to custom fit your body and riding style. And, if your riding style or body shape change, you can simply re-adjust for ultimate comfort.
4 Bolts located on the bottom of the saddle allow you to find the perfect width for your unique architecture.
A Perfect Saddle for Everyone
Eliminate pain, numbness, pressure, and injury. Traditional saddles offer you 1 width and usually, it’s wrong. Adjust to your preferred width in seconds.
- Fits Sit Bone widths from 100-165mm
- Reduce pressure in the nether region
- Reduce fatigue, discomfort, and pain
- All components are replaceable
- Rider further and faster than before
- Adjustable Width
- Rear: 130-185mm
- Front: 40-75mm
- Cro-Mo 340g +/- 3%
- Titanium 325g +/- 3%
- Carbon 275g +/- 3%
- 243mm Long (UCI compliant)
- Includes Rounding and Flattening Wedges
- Includes rear water bottle mount bracket (triathlon)
- Carbon Torque Max: 6-10Nm
- Single Bolt Mount: 6-8Nm
- 2-Bolt Mount: 9-10Nm
The Shape of You
The Shapeshifter not only provides width changes at the nose and rear but it also comes with 2 shape-altering wedges. Regardless of your individual architecture, the BiSaddle gives you multiple options.
Choose Your Frame
The EXT comes in 3 different materials
Pre-Order. Limited Stock.