Finally! We heard your concerns about our In-The-Shoe(ITS) Heel Wedges slipping and received the pictures of them electrical taped or duct-taped to the insoles of cycling shoes. Consequently, we’ve changed the formula to improve grip between the Heel Wedge pieces. Easier to install and remove, and they remain in place in the shoe.
Our new ITS Heel Wedges have all the benefits of the old ones:
- Stackable in 2, 3 or 4-degree increments.
- They do not raise the heel out of the shoe.
- Great for that “in-between” foot tilt solution (when you are not sure if you need 2 or 3 wedges).
- Work perfectly in conjunction with ITS-F Wedges and Cleat Wedges.
- Allows foot to remain in its natural position in the shoe.
- Now with
Shoe Fit Remains the Same:
Other heel wedges create volume in the shoe, which in turn, affects your fit. The last thing you want is to attempt to correct for a problem and create another one. Our heel wedges naturally offset the heel tilt and allow you to stack the wedges in order to find the perfect fit.
When you need Heel Wedges:
- Your heel or calcaneus is curved.
- You may need a second ITS-F Wedge but it could increase shoe volume.
- You feel pressure under your 1st metatarsal or bone behind the big toe.